Here at Appointedd, we're on a mission to be recognised as the best online booking system in the world by enabling anything, or anyone to be booked (or requested) in as little as two taps! We'd love to hear from driven individuals who would be interested in helping us achieve our goals!
Who are we?
Appointedd was born in 2011 when our founder and CEO, Leah, then a busy magazine editor, found herself unable to book an appointment with her hairdressers (and who hasn't been there?). She saw a gap in the market for an easy online booking system. From that idea, Appointedd has grown into an industry-leading product, powering everything from small hairdressers to multi-national household names, and supported by a team of over 25 ambitious, talented people in Edinburgh and beyond.
Our company is being built by a team of incredible people, from a diverse variety of backgrounds. Our very own CEO started out in the theatre business; we have teachers, musicians, photographers and authors in the team – all of whom bring their own skills, creativity and passion to Team Appointedd. We value the individual and encourage personal growth.
About the role
Appointedd is looking for a driven and passionate Partnerships Manager to work alongside our existing Partnerships Manager within our growing team. This role is a heady mix of relationship building, creative problem solving, and operational execution in order to drive the network effect and enable Appointedd to fulfil its potential on a global scale.
The ideal candidate will bring a blend of commercial savvy and excellent relationship management skills to enhance, delight and nurture our growing partnership community. Excellent communication and organisation skills teamed with a can-do attitude are essential for this role to ensure success and continued growth. We want to create an even larger partnership community and in order to do this we need someone who can spot commercial opportunities and execute on them to ensure our growth and success continues.
You'll be involved in everything from partnership contract discussions to integrations, solution design and implementations, so being comfortable as an individual contributor as well as part of a team is essential. Collaboration is key, so having experience working with multi-functional teams and building strong external and internal relationships is advantageous for this role.
If any of this sounds scary, don't worry – you'll be fully trained on the technology, and you'll be working as part of a supportive team who will lead in their areas of specialism. We talk a lot about the 3 As at Appointedd: Attitude, Action, Ability, and we rank them in that order, so if you don't tick all the boxes but think you've got what it takes to make a big step up, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Strategically analyse our core sectors to spot opportunities for us to collaborate with best in class partners, and qualify those approaching us
- Manage the onboarding of new partners to ensure they get set up for success
- Manage existing partners to ensure they have the tools and support they need in order to position Appointedd to any prospects or clients
- Build strong relationships via regular catch ups, account mapping and updating on current commercial activities
- Support the commercial team to ensure any leads have the relevant information in order to positively progress
- Produce reporting and reviews of all partners to measure the success, using Hubspot to gather all the relevant data
- Work closely with the Marketing team to create content which will promote new and existing partnerships
- Bridge the gap between Partnerships and Commercial teams by being a key point of contact
- Provide ad hoc support on any sales calls and/or partner lead nurturing if necessary
- Provide support to get partner-driven customers up and running
- Complete administrative tasks relating to each partner such as reporting, pipeline management and any other related KPIs
- Be an expert in our partners and reseller options in order to maximise the delivery of our products to joint clients and end users
Who are we looking for?
- You have a commercial mindset, and relish the opportunity that navigating partnerships presents
- You are excited by solving problems and creating opportunity using technology
- You love getting creative with partners to become greater than the sum of our parts
- You have a positive and proactive attitude, and love working cross-departmentally and with a range of partners and internal teams
- You have excellent organisational and project management skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- You have excellent presentation and demonstration skills, and a consultative approach
- You ideally have a good understanding of SaaS products, but a strong willingness to learn is even more important
- You love building relationships and thrive working with people
- You get satisfaction from keeping meticulous records to back up those great relationships
Why should you apply?
- You have a growth mindset and love solving problems
- You like taking full ownership of your workload and making a measurable impact on a business
- You're happy working independently whilst also cooperating with other teams in the business
- You want to assist in shaping a new but highly strategic area of the business
- You want to be part of a high-paced, dynamic team with big ambitions for the future
- You want to feel empowered to explore and experiment in a supportive environment
- You're interested in being a part of a company that values personal and professional development, and will appreciate the support of a senior management team who can assist you through regular 1:1s and mentorship
- Flexible working policy to support work/life integration – we have a 35hr work week and our core hours are 10am-2pm. You can manage your time outside that however you wish
- EMI Share Options scheme – all Appointedd team members have Share Options so they can directly benefit in the success of the business
- Private Healthcare – access to private healthcare, mental health support and a number of additional perks available through Vitality Health
- All the equipment you need to do your job – we work on Apple equipment and will provide everything you need
- Anywhere Working – all employees have the opportunity to work from anywhere for four weeks of the year to spend time with family or just explore
- Mentoring, training, access to our Learning & Development Hub and regular 1:1s to support your personal development
- 28 days holidays that can be taken whenever you'd like (subject to notice and team clashes!)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave policies
- Regular team social events – either in-person or virtually when needed
- Quarterly employee recognition award for those who have gone above and beyond
- Borrow My Doggy premium membership to ensure you've always got a Best Friend on hand should you need it
- Premium access to CharlieHR Perks at Work programme
What is our process?
If your CV is accepted, our interview process normally consists of the following steps:
- A 15-20 minute phone interview.
- A 1 hour competency based interview with two members of our commercial team.
- A 30 minute follow up task completed remotely or via video call.
Things to be aware of
Please ensure any documents you submit (i.e. CV and cover letter) are submitted as PDFs.
We're an Edinburgh based team though due to Covid-19 are currently working remotely. We have plans to return to the office so would like you to be in commute-able distance, but won't require you to be in the office five days a week.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer sponsorship so candidates must have right to work in the UK.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.